Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Friday, August 14, 2009

Things I've Learned

This past week, I've learned that:

1) My old kitchen was huge.
2) My new kitchen? Not so much.
3) We have way too much crap.
4) Husband believes packing should be done methodically. Unpack a box, think about where you want the stuff and put it there. Items should only be handled once on their way from packing box to permanent home.
5) I belong to the 'unpack the box, stuff the crap somewhere and get the boxes the heck out of the house and reorganize later'.

1 comment:

bazu said...

yes, your old kitchen was big.
Andrew is right about how to unpack.

and... I miss you!